Friday, March 09, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.  My favorite room in my home is    my kitchen    because     it's where all our company gathers, for fun, food and games.  Plus it's also where our family sits and chats about things as we eat out meals together.

2.   My current decor style is   thrift-ed & re-purposed.  but I wish it were more    Victorian.

3.  I wish I could redecorate the     girl's room     room in my house to make it more      "grown up" for my 3 girls .

4. My dream house absolutely has to have a   3 washrooms ~ 1 for my hubby and I ~ 1 for the kids ~ and 1 for our guests.

5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is   a 28cu ft. fridge....I'm saving up for it now, I'm over halfway there!!!!

6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is   modern 70's decor??? I'm really not sure how that's catching on again :-)  .

7.   Lots of bins for organization(& for hidden clutter)   is a little touch that makes my house feel like home

No comments: