Another Fill in the Blank friday,
from Lauren at the little things we do

And today's theme is....COLOR!
Hope you'll play along!
from Lauren at the little things we do
And today's theme is....COLOR!
Hope you'll play along!
1. My favorite color is pink or blue (I can't decide).
2. My home decor color palette includes a whole rainbow of colours, some rooms are brown, white, yellow, pink, blue(this colour I regret painting my walls), red, purple, cream...I think I may like colours :-).
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color brown ~ yuck ~ I still don't wear it very often.
4. The color I detest is army green ~ I grew up in an army home ~ nuff said.
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be bright bold colours, pinks, reds, blues, greens, yellows, oranges... except my pants I keep them all in neutral colours.
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is because I like bold colours...I'm not too concerned with "what I can pull off or not" so I just wear what ever colour I feel like :-).
7. The color of my favorite dress is black with white polka dots all over it :-) .
Realizing I may be addicted to colours....
Melodiejoy
No comments:
Post a Comment