Thursday, March 01, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Ok...So I've never done one of these before...but they have always looked fun! So here's my first.


I found this list on "The little things we do" blog
1.  The highlight of my week was   going aqua-jogging for the first time with a good friend.

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be   a little bit of everything (although I would love to do it all Victorian), with lots of colour!

3.  My first vehicle was   a 1996 SL1 Saturn, this was a great car, so amazingly good on gas!...we just needed to replace it when our third child was born, because you couldn't close the back doors with 3 car seats in the back :-)

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is  a sweat homemade snack.

5. My favorite way to waste time is  playing simple online games, like boggle or angry birds.

6. Right now I could really go for   a homemade caramel macchiato, with a homemade brownie, while enjoying a hot bath.

7.  This weekend I will be spending time with my kids and husband, and attending church on Sunday.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

A caramel macchiatto, brownie, and a bath sounds like perfection!