Wednesday, March 14, 2012

30-Before-30 #27 Have Family Photo's Done Professionally

Today, we did our annual family photo's at Wal-Mart
 

This was actually our best photo session yet,
I guess as the kids get older that's to be expected :-)

source











If you have had/have multiple kids I'm sure that you can relate to some photo's being a "tense" time, because for an hour or more, you attempt to get multiple kids to look at the camera, give "normal looking" smiles, and not blink all at the same time.  I know we have had a few very long photo sessions, with kids in tears before ~ and the poor stressed Mom and Dad before us today, had one of those photo sessions :-)  We really ought to be sure to thank photographers lots when we have our pictures done, because I am sure it's stressful for them too have crying kids in and out of their studio all day :-)  


But we had a great photo time!

The kids were so attentive!

The smiled beautifully!

We rarely had to take any retakes!

And the photo's turned out great!

And the best part is, we ended up getting lots of photo's
(2 different poses) and the sitting fee for only $36.00!!!


Happily awaiting the photo's to come in print

Melodiejoy

No comments: