Thankfully this past Monday, when we were enjoying our day off together, the weather decided to be summer :-) (But Tuesday morning we woke to snow)
So we found all the kids helmets...made sure they all fit properly, and allowed them to ride their bikes for the first time this year! It was great fun having them all back on bikes ~ and especially now that there are no training wheels for anyone!!!
While we were setting up all 4 of the kids bikes, with pumped tires, and ensuring that all the brakes still worked. I took spin of 3 of the bikes to make sure everything worked great (no I didn't ride my sons tiny little bike...that would have been impossible :-) So I rode 3 bikes (yes they were all kid bikes) but none the less I completed another 30-Before-30 :-)
Our youngest daughter "Happy" had outgrown her cute pink bike...so we headed to Canadian Tire and bought her a new 20" bike. She was so happy to be able to pick out her own, and because Happy is a Tomboy she picked blue boys bike :-) ~ Oh and we purchased her $299 bike for only $119!!!! What a pleasant surprise at the store!!!
appreciating our family day together
Melodiejoy
No comments:
Post a Comment