Thursday, October 06, 2011

Attempting Blog Giveaways

A few weeks ago I re-entered the blogging world... I had stopped for about a year due to a privacy concern.  But I decided I missed the fun of blogging, and deleted everything from before and started over. 

With this new start, I decided that I would try entering a blog giveaway for the very first time.  I was sceptical about winning... I mean there are a lot more people out there blogging than me, and really what are the chances that I would win anything????  But I decided to enter my first give away...and then I realized that it’s kind of fun entering a giveaway for something that you want!!!  Perhaps I'm just easily amused...but I genuinely found it exciting!!  So I ended up entered 3 different ones...
 So I checked the first giveaway still sceptical...and of course I didn’t win, but still I smiled, the reality was that a lucky blogger had actually won something, and that is soooo cool!!!!

Last night I checked on another entry that I had tried for, and there was no post about it...because I’m new at this thing...it took me awhile to realize that bloggers often put a new post about the winners, and that it’s not actually on the post about the originally giveaway. lol... I know I’m new at this J

So this morning, after teaching the kids their Bible class, I thought I’d check again for a post about that give away ~ This time, I went to the home page of the blogger, (see I'm learning) and sure enough a post about the winner, with the true random number generator...I read #38 and thought well I’m sure that isn’t me.   You should have seen my reaction when I scrolled down and read “melodiejoy”  she even posted a picture and link to my blog!!!!   How sweet is that!!!  The kids were all looking at me like I lost my mind J  And I skipped...yes literally skipped over to my husband’s office to let him know!!!

Oh my goodness I won a Dremel!!!!
I must blog later and let you all know my plans for this toy ~ oops I mean tool But for now I must go back to teaching some adorable children!!

Thank-you My Repurposed Life and Dremel!!!!

Love 

~ one excited blogger ~ 
~melodiejoy~

1 comment:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

I am so happy you won!!! :)

Please contact me gail@myrepurposedlife.net

congrats!