Friday, October 21, 2011

Attic Treasures ~ An Old Picture Frame

I found this in our attic... I’m sure that it was a stunning picture frame in its time.  
But sadly it was neglected in the attic...where it lost many of its details, and became warped from water damage.
None the less there was something about this frame that I liked.

So here’s what I’ve done with it so far:

I just love all the detail work...even though much of it is missing, I still love it :-)








I actually don’t mind it this way...It’s been hanging like this for awhile now, without anything inside of it.  However, I recently received a bedding set from a friend which they are not using anymore, and I’m thinking I’m going to put some of that fabric inside of it???  When I do I’ll post a picture for you.
Here's a sneak peek at a project I'll be doing in the near future...
I picked these end-tables up for $15.00(set) this week, and have plans for them...stay tuned
~joyfully enjoying blogging again ~
~ melodiejoy ~

No comments: