Complete sewing all the Bible-bags for the family
So I decided to make Happy her Bible bag, I rounded up some pink and purple scrap fabric that a friend gave me, and quickly whipped up this pattern for her. The sparkly diamond buttons, are from a second hand acrylic sweater, that needed discarded. But I saved the buttons because ~ well I always keep the buttons on things I'm throwing away.
She was "tickled pink" when I called her upstairs and gave it to her. The gold coloured plastic piece was from an old favourite shirt of Happy's that had been stained and needed discarded a few weeks ago, she quickly recognized that I had added it on her bag.
So I've finally competed all the children's Bible bags! Now I just need to make myself one (which may wait until after our family vacation ~ which happens to be # 7 on my list Go on an awesome Family Vacation) I'm still doodling my own bags design on paper, and haven't settled on what I want yet :-)
Imaginatively designing my Bible bag
melodiejoy


No comments:
Post a Comment