Have you ever had so many things going through your head, that you have a hard time articulating what you would like to say. Well if so I’m sure that you understand my dilemma. I come to my blog often, and sit, and ponder about what I would like to write. However, with my thoughts all jumbled up in much more pressing things than a blog post; I cannot seem to even think of a topic to write about. photo credit
Please don’t think I’ve abandoned this pursuit, I’m just caught up in greater works than this right now. Perhaps I’ll post something soon, perhaps not...I’ll just have to see if I can put something together J
But in the mean time I haven’t forgotten about this, just postponing it J
And I do still keep checking in on all your blogs J
Remembering Prayer Changes Things
melodiejoy
1 comment:
I think that many times it's better to go several days in between writing, rather than feeling forced to write something:). The ones I do out of obligation often seem quite boring. I do write more often because our family and friends around the world like to see pics of the kids and hear the stories about them, but there is a lot going on in life these days and it doesn't always allow for time to sit down and write coherent thoughts:). Living life and having fun with the kids is higher on my priority list that updating my blog:). Maybe we can get the kids together one of these days. Elyssia would LOVE to play with your girls.
Post a Comment