Saturday, December 03, 2011

Contemplating Laundry

So I was doing laundry today...and was thinking oh my what a massive pile of laundry, it seems like I spend an eternity in here...then I did some quick math and realized why...
Photo Credit (no this is not my laundry)
49 shirts, 42 pants, 8 dresses, 130 socks/ect... 16 pieces of PJ’s, 4 swim suits, 20 towels, 10 bedding sheets, 8 pillow cases, and 40+ dishcloths/rags/facecloths/tablecloths/ect PER WEEK  J 

No wonder I feel like I’m always in the laundry room...makes me want to paint the laundry room pink...just because it would make me smile J

Thinking Pink
~ Melodiejoy ~


ps:  I'm going to set up the tree with the kids today :-)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Paint it pink? Do it!! :-)

Melodiejoy said...

lol...I like pink...so if I'm going to have to spend so much time in the laundry room pink would make it more pleasant. Although there are many more pressing projects that need done first.